Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A good news from Cleveland

Good friends are the greatest treasures a person can have and Robin Roch is one of them. She buys five or six books and takes them to places she goes and hands them to people she knows. Her friends. Her family. I appreciate that so much. She not only read my manuscript and gave me good feedback, but she's supporting me in so many ways....

She had given one of my books to her grandmother and her grandmother really liked it. She liked the book, but she equally liked the cover (which my brother Fred designed). This was just what I needed because I've been feeling pretty discouraged about all this. Thank you, Robin and Robin's grandmother!

I'm usually a confident person, but when it comes to writing, I get scared and insecure. I think that's a good thing. I want to tackle uncomfortable topics and try to become a better writer every day. I hope I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment