Saturday, March 27, 2010

A matter of perspective

I've recently decided to go back to work (yes, back to Engineering). I'm not giving up. I'll still be working on marketing Waiting for Appa and working on my next book. I'm just not making the progress I had hoped and I'm running out of things to look into....

I guess that's the most frustrating part of all this - being self-published. I don't know what I need to know and even worse, I don't know what I don't know. So..., once I figure this out, I'll post it here.

I'm in a funk and I can't seem to dig myself out. I'm not sure I'm trying that hard. Ok. I'll try harder tomorrow. I try to remember, it always gets better.

1 comment:

  1. I finished your book last night. I really loved it. You mentioned that you could have been more discriptive in the second half of the book as compared to the first half, but I don't think it was necessary at all. You talked about Bay Area landmarks, freeways, and streets along with having an exciting lead up to the end.

    I saw my life in it on many occasions. You are a gifted writer, and I hope you continue.

    Thank you for sending me the book.

    ReplyDelete